Sunday, February 10, 2008

WILD RICE RECIPE FROM "THE GREEN GUIDE"

Blogging can be a big responsibility: writing regular posts, finding hot topics, researching current news, making announcements and so on. I think it's time for me to come out of the culinary closet and break up the "eco-postings" with two of my favorite earthly obsessions: food and cooking.

I've decided to post recipes now and then, either those that I've created, or some that I've come across online. I may even dig into my yellowed collection that's more than 30 years old, to offer up some cooking and meal ideas.

For now, here's one from a borrowed source:
A wild rice recipe from National Geographic's Green Guide:
Hand-Harvested Wild Rice with Pecans and Scallions

*Use organic ingredients whenever possible.

No comments: